Angel Place offers customers in the building access to multiple flexible space offerings.
No meeting rooms available on your floor? The Assembly is capable of hosting a board meeting, workshop or training seminar, and features state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment.
- Reservations essential: Bookings are essential for our Angel Place customers via the portal.
- Inclusions: Audio items, whiteboard facilities and flipchart stands.
- Availability: Mondays to Friday (excluding public holidays) between 8am and 6pm. Please note: we hold wellbeing classes in the room on Tuesdays and Thursdays at lunchtime.
- Capacity: Up to 30 people in the boardroom configuration or up to 140 people for a cocktail function.
- Cost: From $350 per hour, $999 half day, $1589 full day and $500 per hour after hours.
The Foundry should be considered a quiet work zone, offering a more formal work and meeting environment than The Gallery.
- Reservations essential: The Foundry is serviced by our Concierge team, and the Alcoves on the perimeter can be reserved by the employees of our Angel Place customers.
- Availability: For meetings up to two hours' duration.
- Important note: Food is not permitted in this area, however beverages are welcome.
It’s not necessary to book space in the Gallery. Just turn up and sit down at your pleasure – if it’s a quick chat with a colleague or just a casual meeting with a client, The Gallery is sure to be your new favourite meeting space.